[Koha] koha-US general meeting reminder: Wednesday, March 11th, 2020

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Wed Mar 11 03:00:12 NZDT 2020

Our next koha-US general meeting is *tomorrow*, Wednesday, March 11th.

When: 8:30 AM PDT / 9:30 MDT / 10:30 CDT / 11:30 EDT (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+March+general+meeting&iso=20200311T1030&p1=5227>
)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/648572897
Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12u5AYt-HE6B7OCghtvXw4RQvj7bMyfB3aE8T5D2quXQ/edit?usp=sharing

This month we will discuss what's next with both Kohathon and the annual
face-to-face conference, take a look at some of the special interest groups
that are just getting started, and more! As always, there will be time to
discuss Koha bugs, issues, and workflows so if you have a burning question
or want to rally behind an issue, be sure to bring it!

If you have specific topics for the agenda, please send them to
secretary at koha-us.org

Meetings are held via Zoom video conferencing. A microphone and webcam are
recommended but not required. Zoom is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
on desktops, and Android and iOS on mobile devices. For help getting
started, visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697

These meetings are free and open to any and all.

Jason Robb
koha-US secretary
secretary at koha-us.org