[Koha] OPACXSLTResultsDisplay problem

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jun 7 08:11:02 NZST 2020

Hi,

it's a little hard to tell what might have gone wrong there.

How did the URL look like that you tried? Where you able to access/see
the file entering that URL into your browser?

When you copied and renamed the file, what did you enter into the system
preferences? The file name alone will not work I think, at least we have
been using a path there although the file is in the same directory.

Paths will be different depending on how you installed. Did you use
packages?

Katrin