[Koha] OPACXSLTResultsDisplay problem

yeung yc yycyyc15138 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:56:20 NZST 2020

Dear all,

I have a problem about changing the searching result page layout. I would
like to include all the marc framework information. However, I failed to
change from default to xslt stylesheet url. The searching result has no
material info at all.

I also tried to export the stylesheet and changed the name, then put it
back to the opac xslt directory. It doesnt work as well. I wonder is there
something I have missed after changing the code/file?

Thanks guys. Any help would be appreciated.