[Koha] Zero padding callnumber

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Feb 18 01:19:00 NZDT 2020

Hi Marcel,

have you looked into going another route and not padding the actual item
callnumbers but using a custom filing rule to fill cn_sort with? We use
cn_sort in reports regularly with some success - even without a custom
filing rule the results are often better than just sorting on the
itemcallnumber. If you were using your own classification and filing
rules, you could add the padding there, while the callnumbers would
still display the same.

Katrin