[Koha] No physical items for this record

Tadesse, Bruck bruck at wider.unu.edu
Mon Feb 17 22:02:22 NZDT 2020

Hi All,

I have just upgraded Koha from 16.05 to 18.11. To do the that, I did the following procedure: Installed koha 18.11 on ubuntu 16.04 fresh, imported the data from 16.05, did schema upgrade and rebuilt the index. When I search the catalogue, I do get results with list of available items in the location column. But, when I click on an individual item, the Holdings tab in the Bibliographic screen shows "No physical items for this record". However, the items show up when I click on the Edit item button and I can edit an item, make changes and I have no problem saving it.  These changes are not reflected in the Holdings tab which remain empty.  I wonder what could be causing this - "No physical items for this record"? and how can I rectify that.

Many thanks,
Bruck T.
Website: www.wider.unu.edu<http://www.wider.unu.edu/>
United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research
Phone number: +358-9-61599234
Address: Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, FI-00160 Helsinki