[Koha] Taking patron images out of db into a directory

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Mon Apr 13 20:56:11 NZST 2020

Hi,
> El sáb., 11 de abril de 2020 17:47, Mengu Yazicioglu
> <mengu at devinim.com.tr>
> escribió:
>> We've developed this kind of feature first for 3.20 version with more
>> than 1,600,000 users in the past.
>
> Ouch! We were stuck on that version for the longest time. May you have
> success in coding and implementing your patch!

Why do you think that we may not? We're supporting Koha since v.2, and
we also did similar thing in 16.11. I just wanted to give the above
number of persons

to show that taking pictures out of db is a must in some cases. In any
size, taking pictures out of db will give more benefits than saving in
database.

Regards.