[Koha] Taking patron images out of db into a directory

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 14:00:59 NZST 2020

Greetings,

Tomas Cohen Arazi wrote:
> The first step: write the tests!
+1000

By writing the tests first, you know what you are coding towards, and have
full test coverage for what you are going to provide a patch for. This makes
everything easier for reviewing. The test plan becomes: run the tests, they
have full code coverage.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett

P.S.

El sáb., 11 de abril de 2020 17:47, Mengu Yazicioglu <mengu at devinim.com.tr>
escribió:
> We've developed this kind of feature first for 3.20 version with more
> than 1,600,000 users in the past.

Ouch! We were stuck on that version for the longest time. May you have
success in coding and implementing your patch!