[Koha] Deleted biblio still appearing in search results staff interface

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Sep 6 05:32:22 NZST 2019

I'll check on whether it was a full or partial rebuild.
I ran a report (pulling from a range of biblio numbers that includes the
problem one), and the offending biblio did not appear, though it still
shows up in the catalogue search results.
We have a test site which we try to keep as close as possible to the
production site.  The offending biblio is properly deleted there, and the
name authority only has two records associated with it, which is the
correct number.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142