[Koha] Koha calculating but not showing overdue fines

muirunyeri muirunyeri at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:48:46 NZST 2019

Hi,
I thank you Katrin for your advise on my problem.
Koha was installed online following the installation procedure availed in kohageek blog.
How or where do I set the holdingbranch?
Kindly give me more guidance on this please.
Thanks for your forbearance.
Regards.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Katrin Fischer <katrin.fischer.83 at web.de> Date: 01/09/2019  21:36  (GMT+03:00) To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz Subject: Re: [Koha] Koha calculating but not showing overdue fines
Hi,

just in case: you should also set the holdingbranch of your items.

if the fine is calculated on return, but not appearing overnight on the
patron account, the next thing you need to check is that the fines.pl
cronjob is scheduled and running.

How to do that depends a bit on how you installed Koha.

Hope this helps,

Katrin