[Koha] Can't include itype in report (was Bulk search/delete by ISBNs?)

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Sep 2 06:41:28 NZST 2019

Hi Fred,

did you set the item type EBOOK in 942$c by chance? If yes, then the
itemtype search will find them even if they are no items and we can also
craft a SQL query to find them.

isbn.biblioitems shoudl be set from the data in your bibliographic
record independent of existing items. Can you tell us what you tried?

The 'Query MARC' section of the reports library might give you some
pointers:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Query_MARC

Hope this helps,

katrin