[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Remove Not For Loan / Available distinctions

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Oct 17 08:02:24 NZDT 2019

Thanks again Heather! I found that while digging around. The OPAC looks
pretty good.  But the staff interface is rather untidy.  I think we'll just
have to live with it that way.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142