[Koha] Remove Not For Loan / Available distinctions

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Oct 11 11:49:28 NZDT 2019

We've been running Koha for a while, but have a new person in charge and
they (correctly) pointed out that displaying Available / Not Available
status for a collection that's 99% reference only is useless and possibly
confusing.
Is there an easy way to switch this display off? A quick look round the
preferences didn't show anything. We're trying to avoid custom
configurations because we've got very minimal, volunteer support.

Right now, just about everything shows up as 'not available'  even though
it's sitting right there on the shelf.
Thanks!
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)