[Koha] I have imported records to my Koha, but I want them in a specific library.

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Oct 10 00:56:19 NZDT 2019

> Now I want some
> of these records to be searchable from a specific library instead of "All
> Libraries"

Do you bibliographic records have items attached? The item record is
where the library information is stored. It sounds like you need to
set the "Permanent location" and "Current location" values in the item
records. If you can put together an SQL report to return the set of
records you want to modify, you could use the Batch Item Modification
tool.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer