[Koha] double fines

mus mustaqeemabd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:24:19 NZDT 2019

Hello,

I have some issue almost similar. We received some complaints from staff
about user being double charged for fines. I notice the problem occur when
users pay for their fines without returning books. for example they have
10.00 fines, they pay for the 10.00 without returning the items. Tomorrow
koha should charge them 0.10 (our charge 0.10/day), but what happen is Koha
start counting from 10.10. And when they return the books, they have to pay
again for the 10.00. Already test with another patron and the same result
happen.

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html