[Koha] Need help in login to Koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Oct 8 09:39:13 NZDT 2019

Hi Aaru,

I assume you used a database dump for importing your old data? In this
case the superlibrarian user created by the script will have been
overwritten and you will have to create it again using the script.

The database user from koha-conf.xml will only work for the web
installer in newer versions of Koha and won't allow you to get into the
staff interface. A superlibrarian account is required for that.

Hope this helps,

Katrin