[Koha] Need help in login to Koha

aaruswartz at tuta.io aaruswartz at tuta.io
Mon Oct 7 19:07:09 NZDT 2019

Dear Hugo Agud,
I have went through the create_superlibrarian.pl file and couldn't find anything related to koha version. Hence I created a virtualBox Debian image and installed Koha 19.05 , MySQL 15.1 and MariaDB 10.4.8. I could now log into Koha with the username and password in the /etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml.

But once I import all the data from the old database to the new one, I am not able to login to Koha.
Thanks
Regards
Aaru_Swartz

Sep 30, 2019, 10:29 by hagud at orex.es: