[Koha] Trying to figure out if I have Plack running right

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 07:48:08 NZDT 2019

This is weird, did you install the koha-common package on Debian, or did a
manual install using perl Makefile.PL?

Your files should include:

Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-opac-plack.conf
and
Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-intranet-plack.conf

respectively.

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384