[Koha] Trying to figure out if I have Plack running right

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Thu Nov 7 05:50:43 NZDT 2019

Hey Jonathan,

That command returns this:
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-opac.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-intranet.conf

I have two other conf files that I ran this against, so:

koha at SAR144Linux:/$ sudo grep Include /etc/apache2/sites-available/mainintra.conf
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-intranet.conf

koha at SAR144Linux:/$ sudo grep Include /etc/apache2/sites-available/main-le-ssl.conf
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-opac.conf
#Include /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf
#   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf
#   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf
#   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-intranet.conf
koha at SAR144Linux:/$

main.conf listens on port 80, and redirects / to port 443 so all connections are encrypted
main-le-ssl.conf listens on port 443, opac only .  This is the public facing OPAC at https://library.sarsf.org
mainintra.conf listens on port 8080, only available on the internal network

Thanks,

Doug