[Koha] Work-around for fees?

Joelle Hannert jhannert at nmc.edu
Sat Mar 16 08:56:45 NZDT 2019

Hi Myka,

Thanks for the sound advice! When you lay it out like that, it doesn't seem
so bad to have these fees show up sometimes. I hadn't considered the auto
renew option, but it's a good one, since that can be set in the circ
policies, so can apply to specific item/patron combos. That's something to
look into, as well.

Thank you,
Joelle