[Koha] Third party fee/fine processing systems?

Field, Jonathan jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Mar 5 21:33:43 NZDT 2019

David is correct, we have developed 2 plugins for those payments systems.
They are in our repository at :-

https://github.com/PTFS-Europe/koha-plugin-capita-payments
and
https://github.com/PTFS-Europe/koha-plugin-wpm-online_payments

I'm not sure how widely these providers operate outside of the UK(?) but,
at the very least, they may help someone do something similar with another
provider.
Our Development Manager, Martin would be very happy to talk to anyone
interested in using them or creating new ones as he has worked closely with
the University of Hertfordshire to get them working during their transition
from one to the other.
Jonathan