[Koha] Recipe to install Ubuntu and Koha on a PC

Alex Shepherd kiwi64ajs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:58:42 NZDT 2019

Hi Team,

I’m about to assist a remote library to install Koha on a new PC and I’m just wondering what is the current known good recipe for installing Ubuntu and Koha.

Can anyone suggest supported versions of Ubuntu and Koha that should install and run cleanly?

I’ve tried several times to install Ubuntu 16.04/18.04 and Koha 18.11 onto a VM but appear to have run into issues with Perl libraries, that weren’t obvious to solve.

TIA

Regards

Alex Shepherd

p: +64-7-829 4441