[Koha] Floating/Non-Floating hybrid

Chad Roseburg croseburg at ncrl.org
Fri Mar 1 14:07:24 NZDT 2019

Wondering what ways libraries are using to balance requests with having a
great "walk-in" collection. We have been rewarding the organized folks who
put in requests but paying less attention to our walk-in patrons and are
considering ways in which to balance this.

One way might be to have "hot items" locally owned and non-floating.
Non-requestable is another way. A combo plate?

How have you balanced the quality of your library's collections with your
request traffic? We have 30 branches and float our collections.

Thank you!

Chad

--
Chad Roseburg