[Koha] Setup library check-out computer for students to use

L. Smith lsmith at sheridan.edu.au
Fri Jun 21 19:07:54 NZST 2019

Dear All,

I need some help please. I would like to set up a self-issue computer for our students so that they can issue their own items using their student/library card.

I have checked the Koha manual, but couldn't find the instructions on how to setup the screen to self-issue (check-out) mode. I just want the computer to check out items.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Lizelle Smith

Registrar / Manager of Library Services

Suite 18, 7 Aberdeen Street, Perth WA 6000
PO Box D178 Perth BC 6849
T [ callto:08%209221%208170 | 08 9221 8170 ]
E lsmith at sheridan.edu.au
W sheridan.edu.au