[Koha] Education: Training resources wiki help

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Wed Jul 10 08:46:54 NZST 2019

Hi, all--

Just thought I'd report back that the left navigation pane came back up to
where it should be when I fixed my improperly formatted breadcrumb
links--they way I had them to throw off the page formatting.

Thank you for the very helpful off-list suggestions!  I've learned a lot,
and will be contributing more to our Training Resources section on the Koha
wiki.

Cheerio!
h2
Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com