[Koha] Failed Searches, No Data Returned, Increased CPU Utilization

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 19:47:51 NZDT 2019

Jesse,

Assuming you have root access to your server, log in to a command prompt
and run the command "top", This will show you which processes are using the
most CPU time. (The list is sorted by decreasing CPU usage, you can also
tell it to sort on other fields e.g. % Memory) Is there something stuck at
the top of the list consuming lots of CPU? Also check overall memory usage.
In particular if any swap space is being used (see line "KiB Swap") that
suggests your instance doesn't have enough memory for the workload.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Chris Brown