[Koha] Failed Searches, No Data Returned, Increased CPU Utilization

Jesse Stallings jstallings at tsas.org
Wed Jan 30 10:47:41 NZDT 2019

Zebra server is running and recently rebuilt, but searches are slow and
return no results.

Koha has been installed on AWS t2.micro instance for the past few years
without issue (we are a small library), but something is suddenly running
often enough that it is slowing everything else down.

I know enough to have installed/updated/maintained things this far, but I'm
not sure what logs will help me figure this out.

Thanks,
Jesse Stallings