[Koha] limiting the record to specific library only.

Sword eightmm sword8mm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:26:05 NZDT 2019

Hi Era,

Thank you very much for explaining and to provide your feedback. Now it is
a sign of relief for me that you have provided me the feedback actually I
was also thinking that nobody is reading my threads, or maybe I am asking
the question which is out of the scope of this community or even my query
is very much technical. Now atleast I am satisfied and feeling myself in
the community of koha I hope my queries and mails are reaching sucessfully
to the community. Thank you very much and it is also requested to please
provide me the solution If you think you have.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Stay blessed.

Best regards,

MBH.