[Koha] Software error after install

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Dec 4 20:18:57 NZDT 2019

Hi Pawel,

have you been able to solve the problem yet?

I am not sure what happened there, but maybe some more information could
give us an idea:

- Did you update an existing or a fresh installation?
- Which version(s) exactly?
- Where there any error messages during the upgrade process?
- Did you check in the database if the discharges table exists/existed
before?

Katrin