[Koha] Problem uploading patrons

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Aug 27 06:14:43 NZST 2019

It turns out Libre Office saving as text files, give an option that allows
you to choose the line termination.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142