[Koha] How do you do "Library of Things"?

Chad Roseburg croseburg at ncrl.org
Fri Apr 12 05:14:26 NZST 2019

I'm curious as to how other libraries are cataloging and circulating
non-traditional items
like:

   - Games
   - Tools
   - Kits
   - Electronics ....etc.

We are new at this and stumbling into this area.

Are you using Koha for this or separate systems? I notice that some
libraries are using separate systems like KitKeeper for non-traditional
kits, equipment ..etc.  We have used both KitKeeper and Koha for this
purpose and are still experimenting. Some staff members prefer the ease of
cataloging multi-piece kits and LoT items in a separate system but that
means 2 systems to track.

Thank you!

--
Chad Roseburg