[Koha] manually remove the zebra indexes

anabela semedo anabela556 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 00:27:07 NZST 2019

 hi guys,

I deleted all the data in the mysql database then fiu in the koha application and nullified the data import. then I deleted the data from the warehouse and at the end I deleted the import file. even though I still search the titles and come the results, but when I go to open it tells me that the registration request does not exist.
I have already checked the tables in the database if one still contains data but can not find it.

i do that : sudo koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f biblioteca but i still find the records.
how can i manually remove the zebra indexes and recreate them .

Ana Bela
/Cape Verd/