[Koha] how to index a Journal/ PERIODICAL

Caroline Cyr La Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Thu Apr 4 02:02:22 NZDT 2019

Hi Nalisha,

I think the functionality you need is Analytical records. You can use the EasyAnalyticalRecords system preference to make it easier.

1. Activate that system preference
2. Create a record for your journal
3. Optional : In serials, create a subscription for the journal and receive items
4. If you skip step three, you must create items in your record
6. This will guide you to create a new record for the article, that will be linked to an issue of the journal

I hope this helps you.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I made a mistake...

--
Caroline Cyr La Rose
Librarian | Product Manager