[Koha] Unable to configure Koha 18.11 on Ubuntu 16.04

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 00:18:49 NZDT 2019

Hi,

I am trying to fresh install Koha 18.11 on L-Ubuntu 16.04 LTS,
with MySQL server,
After Koha installation, while web configuring, I am getting following
error.

-----

The following error occurred while importing the database structure:

[Wed Apr 3 16:44:16 2019] install.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Cannot
delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails at
/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/RunSQL.pm line 273.

Please contact your system administrator
----
could you please guide me how to complete the configuration process.
With Thanks

--
*Satish MV*
Librarian - Govt. Engineering College