[Koha] Missing "merge selected" button

Giacomo Visini Giacomo.VISINI at divaantwerp.be
Fri Sep 7 19:19:15 NZST 2018

Hello Ruben,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I may have found what causes this. When you search in 'Search the catalogue', the option to merge records doesn't appear. You'll only get the options you've mentioned below ("Select all | Clear all | Unhighlight | Add to list | Place hold | Z39.50/SRU search | Sort"). It's only possible to merge records in the 'Cataloging search'. How to go there: Home -> Cataloging -> Cataloging search.

I hope this does the trick.

Kind regards,

Giacomo.