[Koha] Missing "merge selected" button

Rubén Fernández Asensio enseikou at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:11:32 NZST 2018

Hi all,

For some weird reason I can't merge biblio records after searching in my
catalog.
The manual says that after finding duplicates, I should be able of
checking "the boxes next to the duplicates and click the ‘Merge
selected’ button at the top of the results.":
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/cataloging.html#merging-records

However, what I see over the found records is only this:
"Select all | Clear all | Unhighlight | Add to list | Place hold |
Z39.50/SRU search | Sort"

I can't see that button anywhere in the entire staff interface, even
after selecting the records. Where should it be?

Could the reason be that the duplicate records belong to different
branches? I've switched "IndependentBranches" to "No" but still no
difference. And anyway, I have superlibrarian permissions.

I'm running Koha 18.05.

Ruben