[Koha] keep on page when patrons login

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Tue Nov 27 07:43:26 NZDT 2018

I'd love to see a more general bug as well. This sort of behavior occurs
with all sorts of actions that require authentication (placing a hold,
requesting a purchase, requesting an article, adding to a list). Currently,
we use a work-around in OpacUserJS to store the current page when someone
starts to sign in then redirect them once they land on the user profile
page.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE

Systems Librarian

libraries.cca.edu | vault.cca.edu | 510.594.3660

5212 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94618

1111 8th St., San Francisco, CA 94107

Preferred Pronoun(s): he/him