[Koha] keep on page when patrons login

Myka Kennedy Stephens mkstephens at lancasterseminary.edu
Tue Nov 27 03:52:42 NZDT 2018

Hugo - have you submitted this as a bug yet? If so, would you mind sharing
the bug #?

We'd like to see an enhancement to the Koha login redirects that is more
universal for different types of logins, especially Oauth2. Our students
and faculty use Oauth2 to login to Koha and the Oauth2 login always
redirects to the patron account page. This has prevented us from being able
to deploy Oauth2 for logging in to self-checkout, and it creates extra
clicks and back-tracking for our users when they are trying to authenticate
into an electronic resource via Koha and didn't log in to Koha first.

This might need to be a separate bug since it relates to Oauth2, but
perhaps whatever enhancement is made to the Koha login redirects could make
it easier to then apply an enhancement to Oauth2 and other types of logins
used by Koha.

Just a thought.
Myka