[Koha] Customized XSLT stylesheets for more than one language

Andreas Roussos arouss1980 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:02:47 NZDT 2018

Hi Michael,

There _may_ be a syntax error in your customised stylesheet.

What I tend to do whenever I make changes to our .xsl files is to test the
validity of the output by running the following in a terminal:

xsltproc <STYLESHEET_FILENAME> <SAMPLE_MARCXML_DATA>

... and then I inspect the output. You can create a file with sample
MARCXML data with an SQL query like this:

SELECT metadata FROM biblio_metadata WHERE biblionumber = 1786 INTO OUTFILE
'/tmp/biblio1786.marcxml' FIELDS TERMINATED BY '' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY ''
ESCAPED BY '' LINES TERMINATED BY '' ;

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Andreas