[Koha] SQL report for list of authorities with occurrences

Caterina Sansone caterina.sansone at palais-portedoree.fr
Thu May 31 02:00:53 NZST 2018

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for your answer.

By "cleaning the indexes" I mean pruning doubles. For instance, we have a lot of redundant keywords with the same term in singlular or plural (for instance : "immigrant" and "immigrants") that I would like to merge.

I should also say that my background is not in IT at all, I am in the library for a short period, and I have to follow Koha among other missions. That means that I am not able to work with php scripts, I was wondering if there is a (relatively) easy way to use a SQL report to do what I wish.

I was thinking about a "simple" jointure on two tables but I am unable to find a way to express the relationship between the auth_header table and the biblioitems table.
I am not sure if I am making sense... Any ideas?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Caterina