[Koha] Koha upgrade issues - from Koha 3.12 to Koha 17.11

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri May 25 08:44:47 NZST 2018

Hi Sekhar,

Upgrading from 3.12 is usually ok.   Could you detail the errors you
encounter?

Exporting/importing the biblios also theoratically works fine, but some
versions have had glitches preventing it.  Still, updatedatabase.pl
should work unless you have customized the DB.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>