[Koha] Koha upgrade issues - from Koha 3.12 to Koha 17.11

Help Desk DSS, UG ugdss.helpdesk at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:38:07 NZST 2018

 Hi,

This is Sekhar from University of Guyana. I had sent an email few years
back.

We are trying to upgrade from Koha 3.12 to Koha 17.11 and encountering
problems in updating database schema. These SQL errors are reported from
updatedatabase.pl

I am wondering why can't we export the biblios and items data in MARC
format and import them back into new Koha installation using MARC
Management.

The only issue with this approach is circulation data. I am hoping that we
can get around this by using Koha Offline Circulation tool.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sekhar Mallampati
University of Guyana