[Koha] Unable install SUDO

takan bhatt takan.bhatt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:05:40 NZDT 2018

Chris Sir,

As per documentation,

Set up package sources

Add the GPG key to your system so that you know that the packages haven't
been tampered with:

 $ wget -q -O- https://debian.koha-community.org/koha/gpg.asc | sudo
apt-key add -

I think sudo is required to add koha key.

You are experienced person, I am just beginner.  You could suggest me
alternative or solution.

Rajesh Bhatt