[Koha] 8. Introducing In - Out Management System based on KOHA ILS (Omkar Kakeru)

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:43:04 NZDT 2018

Dear Mr. Omkar congratulate you for good work. I have tested and it works
as you explained in documents.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*