[Koha] Help with funding the koha-community.org webserver

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jun 7 08:26:12 NZST 2018

Kia ora tātou

Yay, so great to see how fast this was funded!

Just a bit of background.
After what happened in 2009 when we had a company in control of lots
of our infrastructure, we decided to never let that happen again.
Hence Liz running the www.koha-community.org site (rather than say
Catalyst doing it).

We shared out most of the sites, like git and bugs etc so that they are
distributed and hard to capture :)

A list is here
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Website_Administration

(So just to allay peoples concerns, it was a conscious community
decision to share the infrastructure around )

Chris