[Koha] cover images

Lisa Peel lpeel at swisseducation.com
Fri Jun 1 21:01:48 NZST 2018

Hello

I am in the process of preparing to migrate one library catalogue (non-koha) into another (koha) and have a question regarding cover images.

One location/library is using Google Images for their cover images but the new one would like to add their own to any records where an image is not available from Google. Is it possible to do this? So for example, koha would initially look for a local cover image and if there is not one available pull the one from Google Images. They also have some issues regarding some of the Google images which are not a consistent size (some seem to come out as small thumb nails rather than the ‘regular’ size but I don’t know if there is something in koha to standardise this.

Any help appreciated!

Regards

Lisa

Ms Lisa Peel, Head of Learning Resources, SEG Services
Swiss Education Group
Rue du Centre 1
CH-1820 Montreux, Switzerland

Mobile: +41 (0)79 228 0151
Email: lpeel at swisseducation.com<mailto:lpeel at swisseducation.com>
Skype: biblio1897<skype://biblio1897>
Web: www.swisseducation.com<http://www.swisseducation.com/>
[http://signature.swisseducation.com/SEG.jpg]<http://signature.swisseducation.com/link.php?l=SEG>
Confidentiality and Disclaimer:
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. Email messages are provided for
informational purposes, therefore the sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.