[Koha] Kindly guide me what to do after installation

takan bhatt takan.bhatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:31:50 NZDT 2018

Sir and Madam

I am very new to Koha. I can install koha successfully. I also can edit
files and work on command line as I work on old DOS. Now I want to migrate
from Soul 2.0 to Koha.

I know Marc edit and able to convert data from Soul to excel and excel to
Marc.

Now anyone can provide me check list what to do to run smoothly.

As basic - add patrons and libraries, creating calendar, is easy and I can
do. however, pls provide me comprehensive guidelines so I can work in bug
free environment.

There are commercial agencies available here, but my institute is a
community institute, run by Rotary Club of Vapi india. Our one third
students are studying with aid of scholarships and our institute can not
afford commercial agencies.
I choose Koha because it is community software.

I request to all to help

Rajesh Bhatt
GIDC Rajju Shroff Rofel Institute of Management Studies
Vapi India
+919824925609 (whatsapp)
takan.bhatt at gmail.com