[Koha] Regarding duplicate overdue notices

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula tejoskumar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:27:00 NZDT 2018

Hi

I have a query related to duplicate overdue notices.

I deleted all my DUE notices slips in default and have DUE notices only in
our branch. My triggers are like 1, 10 and 30 days intervel and assigned
DUE, DUE2, and DUE3 notices respectively.

But unable to understand how duplicate overdue notices are getting
generated. When I check message queue table it shows only 1 message sent.
Could you please help me on how to find why the duplicate messages are
sent.

Regards
Suresh kumar