[Koha] Send all notices to all available eMail addresses

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 01:24:01 NZST 2018

Hi,

Haven't tested on Koha but in other applications, the workaround I use is
to enter both email addresses on the same field separated by a semi-colon
(;) something like "email1 at domain.com; email2 at domain2.com"

Koha might not allow the ; and space as valid characters on the email
address and the email process might also fail. You can also try with a
semicolon only (no space).

Regards,

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com