[Koha] Send all notices to all available eMail addresses

Boettcher, Uwe Uwe.Boettcher at whu.edu
Fri Aug 24 22:52:54 NZST 2018

Dear all,

we have the same problem, just with professors and personal assistants, and would be happy to learn about a way to send notices to more than just one e-mail address derived from a patrons' account.

Many thanks in advance, and kind regards

Uwe
--
(Mr.) Uwe Boettcher
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management