[Koha] Worldcat's xISBN Web service, down?

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Aug 16 02:21:51 NZST 2018

Thanks Bryan (and others who replied me privately).

Do not hesitate to inform the Koha dev team when something like that
happens, it seems that none of the Koha devs were aware of that change.
We are gonna be a bit late then, but I will submit a patch in the next few
hours to remove the related code.

Regards,
Jonathan